nuffnang leaderboard

Thursday, October 8, 2009

100 things you probably didn't know about me

1. when i wake up in the morning, my face is oily
2. ive dyed my hair so much, i dont rememebr what shade of black it originally was
3. i cant step out of the house without putting any product on my hair
4. i love the moles on my face
5. i hate my freckles
6. i wish to lose weight
7. i love rhum-coke because its cheap and potent
8. i surf the web...in my undies
9. i write for a blog
10. a local paper
11. and soon, a national paper
12. i sing in the shower. very very loudly
13. i cook real good pasta
14 ive stopped eating rice
15 i very seldom eat bread
16 i get headaches when i wake up because of my allergic rhinitis
17 i love cocktails
18 im lazy
19 i watch 2 hours of cable tv before i sleep
20 i sleep between 3am-5am
21 because i sleep late, i now have pimples
22 i never use exfoliant
23 i never use facial wash
24 i never use facial scrub
25 i use plain soap
26 ive only had a facial once in my life
27 only one person can cut my hair properly, aside form me
28 i lick my lips..always...
29 i have scoliosis
30 i love blue jeans
31 i love wearing long-sleeved button-down shirts with shorts
32 i love shades
33 my momma used to listen to bohemian rhapsody while she was pregnant with me
34 at 10 months i could hum "greatest love of all". i couldnt speak yet
35 i was supposed to be one of the hosts of 5 and up
36 when i was in 3rd grade, i worked as a vopice-over talent for tv and radio commercials
37 ive been a radio dj for 11 months
38 ive been a newspaper columnist for 1 year and one month
39 i was born in cagayan de oro
40 i studied in marist school in marikina from prep to grade 3
41 i graduated elementary at the ateneo de davao university
42 i graduated college and high school at the ateneo de davao university
43 i was supposed to move to san carlos university when i was in 2nd yr college. i aced the entrance exam, i got discouraged.
44 i enjoyed my alone time in cebu
45 i love going out to bars and clubs
46 im allergic to seafood
47 im allergic to safeguard
48 i cant sweat too much and stay under the sun. my lips get swollen
49 i almost never ride a jeepney
50 im too lazy to learn how to drive
51 i dont drink coffee every morning. just when i feel like it
52 i cant live without a hanky
53 i love perfumes
54 i almost never step out of the house without any perfume on
55 i almost never step out of the house without any perfume in my bag
56 i dont use a wallet
57 i know how to get free drinks in a bar
58 i dont party as much as i used to
59 i plan to take up courses in creative writing
60 i didnt realize that i could write until somebody offered me a job as a writer
61 i suck at math, but im good in subjects like philosophy and economincs
62 i can go for days without sleeping
63 naps arent in my vocabulary
64 chocolates are my weakness
65 i also love cake
66 and pizza
67 i love plurking
68 when i use the restroom for making sh*t, i take all my clothes off
68 i can put my fist inside my mouth
68 i can put my cellphone inside my mouth without touching any part of it (with my lips or teeth)
68 i can put a cigarette box (20s) inside my mouth without touching any part of it (with my lips or teeth)
69 before i step out of the house, i look at myself in the mirror a lot. once in my bro's room, twice in the dining area, once near the cr, and then another time in the living area
70 back in college, i always used cheat sheets
71 i almost got a perfect score on the entrance exam i had to take for law school
72 i love kiamoy..that could make me fall in love
72 id love to order happy meals but the cashier might give me an odd look
73 i make a yum-o chocolate chicken!
74 i dont swim in pools
75 i dont swim in beaches either..unles theres noone around
76 i dislike my color.id love to be tan
77 i wanna have straight hair
78 i have huge eyebags
79 i dont eat breakfast because i wake up at noon
80 i used to be a vegetarian
81 if i could choose anywhere to be in right now, id choose boracay and live there forever
82 i love reeses
83 and resses pieces
84 i love combining skittles to make different flavors
85 when i eat iced gem biscuits, i remove the tops and then save it for later
86 i dont eat hotdogs. ive outgrown the taste, i guess
87 i dont eat sardines in tomato sauce because, it doesnt taste anything like tomato suace
88 i dont eat mayonnaise
89 i dont eat bagoong
90 i dont use patis
91 i dont dip food in vinegar
92 i HATE HATE HATE bananas
93 i love cofeeshops
94 i love yoghurt and yoghurt shakes
95 vodka is my poison of choice
96 last time i counted, i could sing 45 black and white notes on the piano
97 even though there are a lot of really good donuts, my favorites are still dunkin donuts' butternut and choco butternut
98 i love hazelnut spreads
99 i love icing
100 when i was born, angels sang, unicorns flew and penguins screamed.....a star was born

No comments: