nuffnang leaderboard

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Top Ten Celebrity Tweets

1.) Local News Anchor Karen Davila: “PGMA always seems to be a step ahead of her foes. I wonder what they fed her as a baby. I’m kiiiiidddiiiing.”

2.) Reality TV Star Khloe Kardashian: “What does Jejejeje mean?”

3.) Internet Celebrity and MTV star Tila Tequila: “I fell off a chair and slammed my head into the wall and heard my skull crack.” She then tweeted: “I should call the ambulance just in case…like the one actress that died because she hit her head and thought she was OK but died later…pray for me.” Followed by: “Ambulance on the way to my house. I could have a brain concussion and die in a few hours.”After a couple of hours, her publicist had to take over her Twitter account because she actually had a concussion.

4.) Assunta de Rossi: Gosh! Enough of making pakialam Sen. Noynoy's smoking! Bakit, buntis ba sya?!

5.) Ashton Kutcher: “Is it fair to say that happiness lives somewhere between Death and Orgasm?”

6.) Here’s a tweet from Gibo Teodoro’s account: “Gibo among the ‘Ten cutest guys in Philippine Politics’”

7.) Comedian Jimmy Fallon: "Big news for American Idol fans. Simon Cowell is going to be re-signed for at least three more seasons. Cowell was so excited-his nipples actually tore through his shirt."

8.) Nicole Richie: Listening to @ryanseacrest on the radio and he just played club music at 7am. I can’t hear words like “booty” and “jiggle” this early Ryan.

9.) Justin Bieber: Someone approached me today and asked me if I was that chick from the L Word…

10.) Perez Hilton: Katy Perry’s (bleep) is pretty

No comments: