nuffnang leaderboard

Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Partyphile Song


Sing to the tune of My Favorite Things from the Sound of Music:

Gin Shots and Lemons and Hot Chicks in their Thongs
Bright Disco Balls and some Beer in their Beer Bongs
Free Party Invites all tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things

Cream colored cocktails and crisp golden lagers
Lasers and speakers and dancefloors with jiggers
People so drunk thinking they'll fly with wings
These are a few of my favorite things

Girls drinking vodka and guys drinking brandy
Beer plus some soda will make some good shandy
Hot party tracks played by DJs, spinning
These are a few of my favorite things

When my drink bombs
When i smell puke
When I'm hearing funk
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel so drunk

[Repeat all verses]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're a literary genius, Zhaun! :D

partyphile said...

i know, right? haha