nuffnang leaderboard

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My Tweets

Here is a compilation of some of my most re-tweeted Tweets.

@zhaun: Alcohol is good for the bad times. it is good for the good times too. Even when it is bad, it is still good. And when it is good, it is bad.

@zhaun: The only person you really need to please is yourself. Do what makes you happy. Hopefully, it makes everyone else around you happy.

@zhaun: Friends celebrate over dinner because food feeds the tummy,conversation feeds the mind, and friendship feeds the soul.

@zhaun: If you think about your problems, it will multiply. If you call friends and talk it over some Margarita, it will divide. Haha

@zhaun: People always have the impression that all I do is party. That is sooo untrue. i work very, very, very hard...when I feel like it. Haha

@zhaun: No matter what anybody says, your star will shine as bright as your smile. You are a star, dear follower. Acknowledge it, and own it.

@zhaun: One of these days, you have to realize that you were born because your parents were bored one night and forgot to use contraception.

@zhaun: At the end of the day, aren't we all just losers, trying to be cool?

@zhaun: Remember those people our parents have warned us about? We have become those people.

@zhaun: The policeman asked if I was intoxicated. I assured him there was no Blood in my Alcohol system.

No comments: