nuffnang leaderboard

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Poll Question: Summer's End

I asked: how do you intend to end your summer with a bang?


Here's what you said:


Makong: I'm going to break up with my summer fling
Cedric: Attend beach parties
Apple: Go to Boracay
Galing: Spend the last days of summer at the beach and party all night
Rob: I'm going to find a new job with better compensation
Ferdie Salvdor: Im gonna enjoy a extended summer in europe and then end it with the first taste of fall
Jaypee Miguel: Eat! Summer is done. I can finally eat.
Karla: By attending the DJ Callum event
Wacky: starting this weekend its going to be the waters every weekend. Saranggani bayfest this week, beach party with mix fm, and then Confessions of a Partyphile's Burn: the Sunset Party
Fate: Go to Bora
Panky: A blastful experience at Phuket
Yvonne: By getting drunk

No comments: